Oklahoma Joe Highland REVERSE FLOW Smoker
Pre-order for arrival in February.
The Oklahoma Joe’s® Highland Reverse Flow Offset Smoker delivers a smoking experience like no other. 4 removable baffles and optional smokestack locations allow hot air to combine with radiant heat to provide even temperature throughout the chamber. With a large charcoal basket for easier fuel management, the Highland Reverse Flow is built to perform.
Two year manufacturer’s warranty
- Switch between traditional offset smoking and reverse flow smoking with optional smokestack locations.
- 4 uniquely engineered baffles lock under the cooking grate and channel smoke under and back over the food to provide even heat and smoke across the cooking chamber.
- Maintain longer cooking times and have greater control over heat with a large charcoal basket that fits in the firebox.
- Easily remove leftover ash from your firebox with the convenient door. Quick and easy clean-up.
- A convenient warming tray located on top of the firebox is great for heating a frying pan, a pot of beans or even BBQ sauce.
- Stoke the fire easily without having to open the cooking chamber lid, allowing heat and smoke to flow freely into the main chamber. A convenient access door on the firebox makes stoking or adding wood easy.
- A vertical smokestack with adjustable dampers regulates heat and smoke by drawing it through the cooking chamber.
- Keep your cooking utensils and extra charcoal or wood close-at-hand on the bottom metal shelf.
- 879 inches of total cooking space.
- Temperature gauge measures the air temperature in the right side of the cooking chamber, with a secondary location available for additional monitoring.
- Assembled Dimensions: 57"W x 33.5"D x 53"H
- Assembled Depth (in.): 33.5
- Assembled Height (in.): 53
- Assembled Width (in.): 57
- Box Dimensions: 38.8"W x 21.1"D x 23"H
- Cleanout Door: Cleanout Door with Built-in Damper
- Cooking Grate Material: (5) Glossy Porcelain Coated Wire Cooking Grates
- Primary Cooking Area (cu. in.): 619
- Total Cooking Area: 879
- Weight (kg.): 89