Oklahoma Joe Longhorn REVERSE FLOW Smoker
For the pitmaster looking for the next level of challenge & performance, the Longhorn Reverse Flow Offset Smoker is the perfect choice. Whether you prefer the even heat and smoke that reverse flow smoking offers or desire to smoke with a standard setup, the removable baffles, large charcoal basket, and flexible configuration allow you to control heat and smoke however you want.
Two year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Switch between traditional offset smoking and reverse flow smoking with optional smokestack locations.
- 4 uniquely engineered baffles lock under the cooking grate and channel smoke under and back over the food to provide even heat and smoke across the cooking chamber.
- Maintain longer cooking times and have greater control over heat with a large charcoal basket that fits in the firebox.
- Easily remove leftover ash from your firebox with the convenient door. Quick and easy clean-up.
- A convenient warming tray located on top of the firebox is great for heating a frying pan, a pot of beans or even BBQ sauce.
- Stoke the fire easily without having to open the cooking chamber lid, allowing heat and smoke to flow freely into the main chamber. A convenient access door on the firebox makes stoking or adding wood easy.
- A vertical smokestack with adjustable dampers regulates heat and smoke by drawing it through the cooking chamber.
- Keep your cooking utensils and extra charcoal or wood close-at-hand on the bottom metal shelf.
- 1060 inches of total cooking space.
- Temperature gauge measures the air temperature in the right side of the cooking chamber, with a secondary location available for additional monitoring.
- Assembled Dimensions: 64.25"W x 35.5"D x 55.5"H
- Assembled Depth (in.): 35.5
- Assembled Height (in.): 55.5
- Assembled Width (in.): 64.25
- Box Dimensions: 44.9"W x 24"D x 25.5"H
- Cleanout Door: Cleanout Door with Built-in Damper
- Cooking Grate Material: (3) Glossy Porcelain Coated Wire Cooking Grates
- Cooking System: Reverse Flow Offset Smoker
- Fuel: Solid
- Grate Material: Porcelain-coated wire
- Lid Material: Hi-Temperature Steel
- Primary Cooking Area (cu. in.): 751
- Total Cooking Area: 1060
- Weight (kgs.): 115