Tuo Cutlery 12" Slicing Knife
- The flexible blade is precisely designed for de-boning, preparing, filleting, skinning, trimming and butterflying all your favorite meats. The extra-long 12 inch slicer is perfect for carving roasts, briskets, turkey, ham, prepping large fruits and vegetables, and slicing bread loaves and layer cakes.
- HC German Stainless Steel - High carbon German stainless steel that is a premium steel with good rust-resistance, wear-resistance corrosion resistance and long-lasting performance.
- Non-stick Sharp Blade - Long sharp blade with 15 degree per side provides minimal Slicing Resistance while slicing. It should be noted that there are many pits on the blade, it plays an important role on not sticky.
- Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle - Ergonomically designed, secure and comfortable grip. This full tang Fiery Phoenix Chinese slicing knife shown its ultimate comfort, masterful elegance and superb robustness.
About The TUO Fiery Phoenix Series
Kitchen work can actually be no longer tedious! The TUO Fiery Phoenix Series utilize ergonomic structure and ultra-premium materials especially to make your meal prep a lot easier and more enjoyable. From the striking grain of the polished pakkawood full tang handle to the gentle curve of the blade, each knife is designed and crafted for working tirelessly alongside with you.
• Made of imported high-carbon German steel, delivering incredibly sharpness and stain resistant. Each knife is designed for superior slicing and dicing a wide variety of ingredients and food products.
• Processed by High Tech Vacuum Heat Treatment and nitrogen cooling treatment, the hardness of each blade can reach to HRC56±2.
• Experienced knife-smiths hand polish every edge at 18°per side.
• Made of the luxurious and beautiful pakkawood (sourced from Africa) is unique for each handle.
• Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand.