Oklahoma Joe Highland Smoker
Mid-tier offset smoker that provides significantly higher quality than the inexpensive smokers commonly available at the "big box stores". However, since this is a production line product, it is less expensive than the custom fabricated, high-end smokers available from vendors in NZ, AUS, and USA.
This smoker is made of heavy gauge steel, has multiple dampers, and a large cooking area.
Aftermarket enhancements such as baffle plates are available to provide all of the benefits of a high-end, reverse flow smoker at a fraction of the price!
- Primary cooking area (cm): 1562 cm sq
- Assembled Depth (cm): 85
- Assembled Height (cm): 135
- Assembled Width (cm): 145
- Box Dimensions: 53cm (W) x 99 cm (D) x 58 cm (H)
- Weight: 87 kg
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty